Constructa Pro Adhesive Foam Gun Grade 750ml
Everbuild Constructa-Pro is a high strength adhesive foam designed for use in a multitude of building applications. Constructa-Pro adheres well to most common building materials including stone, concrete blocks, brick, wood, plasterboard, insulation board, metal and much more! Once cured, it's also rot-proof, and moisture and temperature resistant from -40° to +80°.
- Constructa-Pro provides significant time, labour and convenience benefits when compared to mortar, a summary as follows:
- time saving over conventional building methods.
- High adhesive strength in just 5 minutes
- No mixing
- No mess
- No water
- No bucket
- No dust
- No heavy bags to carry
- Works on solid walls, and most other standard building materials
Areas For Use
- For fixing Plasterboard to solid walls
- For fixing Plasterboard to metal and timber stud walls and battens
- Bonding insulation boards to most substrates
- Mortar substitute for building rough garden walls and planters
- Bonds to: Masonry, Concrete, Plaster , Timber, Metal, Insulation boards, polystyrene,
- Polyurethane, Bitumen, Asphalt and much more.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Do not use on polyethylene, silicone, oily or greasy substrates, mould release agents or similar substances.
- Always apply above 5 Degree C.
- Clean spills immediately with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER.
- Always clean the gun thoroughly with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER until the jet is clear of foam. Leave the canister attached until the gun is to be used again
- It is the user's responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact Everbuild
- Technical Services for advice.
- See below.
Moisten surfaces to be joined with water - this assists the curing process.
ALWAYS USE WITH CAN UPSIDE DOWN.
The trigger should be depressed gently to control the foam release. Moisten released foam evenly. Inadequate wetting and overfilling cavities can cause undesirable subsequent foam expansion.
Excess adhesive or spillages can be removed whilst still wet with Everbuild Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner. Use Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner to keep the nib of the gun clean during use, and before storage. To clean the applicator nozzle, remove from the can and spray with Everbuild Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner. Always ensure the valve is cleaned thoroughly.
Everbuild Wonder Wipes will remove wet and semi-cured foam from hands and most surfaces. Once cured, foam can be removed with a knife or scraper. For unsightly residues use Everbuild Foam Eater. The gun can be left attached to the can in between jobs. When the gun is removed for storage, ALWAYS thoroughly purge with Everbuild Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner.
The gun can be left on the can when not in use, always close the gun valve using the screw on the rear of the gun when not in use to prevent adhesive curing in the gun.
When removing the gun ALWAYS clean it thoroughly with Everbuild Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner before storage.
Health & Safety
- See MSDS for complete list of hazards.
Adhesive Type: Polyurethane
Reaction Basis: Moisture curing
Adhesive colour: Grey
Adhesion Time @ 23° / 50%RH: ~ 5 mins Min / ideal / max application temperature (product/surface/environment) +5° / +20° / +30°
Curing @ 23° / 50%RH: 2-4 hours
Working temperature range (cured product): -40° to +80°
Yield (30mm bead / 750ml can): Up to 50 m
IMPORTANT-“ Clean the gun immediately after use with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER. Re-use is only possible by leaving the gun attached to this can and cleaning foam from the gun nozzle tip with EVERBUILD DUAL PURPOSE FOAM CLEANER before the foam has cured.
Re-use must be within 1 month of original use.
NEVER STORE THIS CAN HORIZONTALLY. The valve may seize and fail to activate.
NEVER PUSH ANY OBJECT INTO VALVE AS CONTENTS MAY EXPLODE. If any can fails to activate, do not interfere with valve. Return can to your supplier.
ALWAYS USE FOAM CANS AT A TEMPERATURE OF 5 - 20° or foam will not discharge correctly. This may be achieved by warming can gently in a bucket of warm water.
Cured foam residues may be removed from non-sensitive surfaces with EVERBUILD FOAM EATER.
Dispose of this material and its container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
- Store can upright between 10 and 20 Degree C in vertical position "“ always keep can upright and out of direct sunlight.
- 15 months from date of manufacturer (see base of can for expiry date) in original unopened cans. Once opened, shelf life is reduced to one month from original use.