Everbuild Black Jack Flashing Trade Tape is a self adhesive flashing with natural lead-look finish, which requires no separate glue.
Areas for use include general repair to existing flashing, flashing bituminous felt and similar roofs, flashing parapet walls, sealing roof glazing, replacement of lost lead flashing, repairs to cracks in concrete, repairs to lead gutters, sealing capping bolts in roof sheets, sealing roof ridges, protective coating to insulation materials, sealing projections through roofs and similar sections, flashing between timber and brickwork or blockwork or blockwork cavities, flashing of skylights.
Available in 100mm, 150mm or 225mm widths.
- Colour: Lead look
- Roll length: 3 meters
- Tape width: available in 100mm, 150mm or 225mm widths.
Advantages and uses:
- Replaces the need for lead flashing.
- Cost effective and reduced likelihood of theft.
- Self adhesive so no need for additional glues.
- Ideal for sealing roof ridges, insulating materials, repairing lead gutters or general flashing and much more.
- Waterproof lead look finish.
NOTE: Do not apply to damp surfaces. If the area is cold, adhesion maybe be reduced and the application should be heated with a hot air blower to improve adhesion.