Everbuild 225 Everflex Industrial and Glazing Silicone Sealant - Translucent -
Silicone 225 is an acetoxy cure silicone sealant that cures quickly to provide a permanently flexible, high strength waterproof seal. It is specifically designed for most glazing and industrial applications. BENEFITS - Permanently flexible. - Quick curing - low dirt pick up. - Temperature resistant to 200 & degree; C. - Waterproof seal. AREAS FOR USE - Sealing glass to glass. - Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing. - Butt and channel glazing. - As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims and cladding. - Sealing around worktops and laminated panels. - Cap glazing to metal, timber and PVCu window frames. - For aluminium gutter sealing. - Industrial uses, such as gasket sealing. - Refrigeration and hygiene seal.
- CONTRACTOR GRADE: 225 is Everbuild's Contract Silicone Sealant that remains permanently flexible, forming a weather tight waterproof, temperature resistant seal up to 200°C
- ANTI-FUNGAL COMPOUND: Features mould shield anti-bacterial solution, integrated into the manufacturing process, preventing black mould, bacterial growth and discolouration
- MULTIPLE USES: Suitable for sealing glass to glass, glass to aluminium, glass to metal, butt and channel glazing, as an adhesive for fixing uPVC trims and cladding, sealing around worktops and laminated panels, cap glazing to metal, timber and uPVC window frames, aluminium gutter sealing, industrial uses including gasket sealing, refrigeration and hygiene sealing and much more
- DRYING TIME: Skins over in 10 minutes at 20°C fully cured at 4 mm per 24 hours dependent on humidity
- MULTIPLE COLOURS: Available in white, black, steel and translucent