EVERBUILD® Lead Mate® Sealant is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant specifically designed to give exceptional adhesion to soft metals such as lead, brass etc… The product is specially formulated as an alternative to mortaring Lead Flashing and Sheet into Brick, Stone and Concrete.
- As an alternative to mortaring in Lead flashing and sheet into brick, stone and concrete.
- Suitable as an expansion joint sealant.
- Weather sealing and joint sealing to pre-formed panels.
- Sealing soft metals such as lead, copper and zinc.
- Parapet and roof weather sealing applications.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Excellent adhesion to metals - will not stain (cement) or corrode soft metals unlike most conventional sealants
- Low dirt pick up
- Excellent flexibility +/- 25%.
- Excellent low and high (+150°C) temperature resistance.
- Low (<5%) shrinkage during vulcanisation.
- High resistance to plasticizer migration - may be used over water based and solvent based paints.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
- Certified under the harmonized European standard EN15651 for façade interior, exterior and cold climate applications in compliance with the Construction Product Regulation